Portrait Expressions. Contemporary Lifestyle Portraiture. Real Life. Real Moments. Real You.
Based in Palm Coast, FL and serving all of North East Florida. Call today 386-243-9002

"Draw a crazy picture, Write a nutty poem, Sing a mumble-gumble song, Whistle through your comb. Do a loony-goony dance, 'Cross the kitchen floor, Put something silly in the world, That ain't been there before."
Shel Silverstein

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grumpies & Meanies / Palm Coast Family Photographer

Positive out, Positive In.

I have to admit I wasn't very nice to my husband this morning.  He did nothing wrong, I just had a case of the funkies.  I didn't get much sleep last night because of a sinus headache and then I just didn't feel good and I was being miserable.  I just wanted to go back to bed.

Well I cut that crap out immediately when my Superman of a Husband didn't let me get away with it!  Haha!  Full of kisses and hugs, he just said he was sorry.  Awe!  I felt really bad!  But decided to get up and get out of the meanies just by putting a smile on my face!  That changed the whole day for me.

If you live in Florida, you know the weather here is gorgeous 90% of the time.  Seriously.  Today was no exception.  I had errands to run and had all the windows down and blasted my music.  If I could have, I would have stayed away all day!  This weekend, we're going away.  I'm super excited.  We haven't seen some of our friends in a while and I'm ready for some nostalgia!

So, if you're being grumpy today or got a case of the meanies - remember you can choose this.  If you put it out, it's going to come back to you!  Maybe you need a boost?  Go outside and bask in the sunshine for a while - it is MARVELOUS!!

Oh, need some creativity?  Challenge yourself to try something new!  I joined a local FB Photographers group and everyday we have little challenges to keep us photographing.  Today, it was called "The Ring".  Here's what I did.

SDPA 2/16/2012 - "The Ring(s)"
backlit with cracked ipod